TAF is a pioneer in STEM education
and a partner with public schools.
Read the vision we have for our schools.
Closing the so called “achievement gap” is not the right goal.
The goal should be to create a preK-12 educational experiences that enable every child to develop academically and personally so they can be prepared to choose their own direction upon high school graduation.
There is however an opportunity gap. A gap in the opportunity for students to:
- be challenged to meet high expectations and have tools and support to get it done.
- develop real relationships with teachers and classmates.
- work side by side with professionals in residence who help bring relevance to learning.
- be creative and inspired to express it in a variety of ways.
- be the captain of their own future.
Through our programs, TAF is committed to closing this gap and working with public school districts to create educational experiences that benefit all students–especially those who have been traditionally underserved in education and STEM fields.